There's got to be more to life


Friday, July 3, 2009

People call it 'pressure'

Ok, I'm stressed. Prelim timetable has already been released. 2 weeks will come at the drop of a hat. Exam time is gonna be epic. I really feel like my head is bursting now. I can sense the harbinger of collapsing at anytime. I think I'm kinda stupid to make up for myself all the fears and physical harassment. Maybe I need some rest. But if I take one moment of rest, the mammoth amount of work will grow further. Haizz, jia you! Everything will be fine. Pro pimp is invincible. It's just Prelim anyways, what's so big about that?

Good news: I passed my social studies. Hehe, I've never thought of passing it. Actually I jump quite a few grades [as in from F9 to B3, I know my result is still not good and there's nothing to ensure that I can score B3 and above for prelim, but still it's an achievement]. Maybe with more try I can score even better. Go for it, yey.

I've been quite lonely the past few days. I enjoy being alone but sometimes it's still neccessary to have a companion. What am I talking about? I have a lot of companions. Look at these:



Those are my class photos. Nice, aren't they? Even though I don't fool around with them much, I really like them. People says your true friends come mostly from your secondary school. As long as you go to JC, life will be full of competions and harship. Especially in such a kiasu place like S'pore, tough life is unavoidable. Gosh, I'm gonna suffocate with my laidback nature. Anyways, I want to enjoy my last few months of secondary school life. I've never realised SCGS has played such an important part in my life. My longing and missing for my old school back home has actually blinded me that I didn't know SCGS is a nice place to a broad extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment